The Navu WordPress plugin is a simple way to incorporate Navu onto your website.
Here are the instructions to install the plugin:
- Login to your WordPress account.
- In the left hand panel, hover over Plugins, then click Add New.
- Enter Navu in the Keyword field.
- The Navu plugin will appear. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Scroll down the list of plugins to Navu, and click Settings.
- Enter your site code, and click Save Changes.
If you run into any problems with these instructions, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
This post has been deprecated. Please see the latest version here.