The Navu WordPress plugin is the simplest way to add Navu to your WordPress website.
Here are the instructions to install the plugin:
1. Log in to your WordPress account.
2. In the left hand panel, hover over Plugins, then click Add New.
3. Enter navu in the Keyword field.
4. The Navu plugin will appear. Click Install Now.
5. Click Activate.
6. Scroll down the list of plugins to Navu Conversions, and click Settings.
7. Enter your site code, and click Save Changes.
Once the Navu plugin has been installed, all published Guides will be visible on your site for their targeted segments, and Navu will immediately start collecting visitor data and display it in the Segments, Guides and Visitors tabs.